Saturday, September 17, 2011

Irresistible Destiny:Chapter 15 - Imagining Bella



Books » 310 series » Twilight: Impossible Destiny
Author: seymourblogger
Rated: M - English - Fantasy/Romance - Published: 08-31-11 - Updated: 09-09-11id:7342016
Twilight: Irresistible Destiny

The Hollow Men V- T.S. Eliot

Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow

Between the desire
And the spasm
Between the potency
And the existence
Between the essence
And the descent
Falls the Shadow

Chapter 15 E

EPOV


Turner
Dawn was starting to break and I knew of a little trattoria near our hotel.





"Let's go get something to eat? Are you hungry?"






"I am", she said. And she got up to get dressed.






Outside on the piazza we are washing our fruit in the bowl of water, and sipping some dry white wine for breakfast. Such a simple way to eat. I order a plate of roasted calamari and two lattes.


Renoir


Looking out at the water the sky still has a tinge of the palest pink that is turning to that azure blue that Venice is known for. The incredible light you find nowhere else. And looking at the landscape that has been painted by almost everyone of note, it is difficult for me to see it fresh. I see Turner especially and I can't remember if he painted this or I am just imagining it as if he had.



And then I turn to look at Bella and the seascape disappears. Her face is washed in this special light and I really see how beautiful she is.






"You are so beautiful Bella. You look like the morning of the world."






She looks at me until her eyes grow darker and I catch my breath.






"I want to tell you about my dreams, Edward. But not just yet. Later. We will go to see your paintings? That's not a question."






"We will. That's not an answer either," and I smile at her not taking my eyes from hers.




Everything is delicious and we linger without talking. I feel myself becoming aroused and look at the water instead which is lapping at the steps making tiny foam waves. When I look back at her she is staring at me, licking her lips, and she doesn't look away as I lock in on her eyes. They darken again and she breathes more heavily.






"This has to stop," I say, "or I won't be able to concentrate when we look at art."






"I don't want to stop," she says simply, in a hushed voice.






My breath catches and I cannot stop gazing at her.






"We can go back to the hotel first. It's too early anyway to go to the exhibit." I'm smiling lazily at her. Her eyes widen and she turns in her chair.






sorry
She giggles, then laughs, "First one back gets to be on top," and she sprints for the hotel. She has a head start but I am a fast runner. I catch up to her and leap in front of her and grab her saying, "You lose. for a little while at least." And then I lean in to kiss her and she opens up to me completely, arching, and breathing heavily. From running or desire? Or both?





"Good god Bella, now how are we going to get back there?"






She laughs a tinkling laugh and pulls me closer. Now I am so hard and I want her so badly. I grab her hair and tighten my hold on her head as I kiss her more demandingly. We are both gone now and neither of us want to stop as we stand here in the middle of crossing the piazza with fluttering and cooing pigeons all around us.





"I'll make you come right here without touching you."




Renaissance perspective ???


Her eyes widen and she kisses me harder.
"Yes, yes, now."






"Right now I'm going under that little silk skirt of yours and you have no panties on. I am feeling your thighs. I am sliding up because I smell you." Can you feel me, Bella?"





"Yes, oh yes, Edward. More."






"I am touching you now where you are hot and oh so wet. I am slowly, slowly touching you gently as I slide my index finger from your clit down sliding past your open cunt, just open for me, and all wet, so wet."






"Feel me my Bella, feel me."






"Oh Edward," and she pulls me closer as we stand here crushing our bodies against each other.






Now I am putting my finger in you, and you are so hot inside and so wet. I slowly draw it out and push it in again. I want to stop and taste you."






"No Edward, don't stop, please don't stop. More, more."






"I am rubbing your ass with my other hand. Do you think anyone will notice? Now I am taking my other hand and my first two fingers and wetting them in you. I am going under your skirt in the back and rimming your ass opening. Do you like it?"






"Oh god, Edward, yes, yes, I love it, I love it."






"Are you feeling my fingers in your cunt? My thumb rubbing your clit?" I can stop, you know. It isn't too late yet."






"No," she moans, "don't stop, don't stop. I'll collapse on the stones here if you stop. Hold me tighter. I'm trembling so. I feel like screaming."






"No no no, you must be quiet and hold it in. You can't come yet. I'm not done with you."






"Edward," she whispers softly and raggedly. "Please, please stop teasing me."






"But I love to," I say. "I love to bring you to the edge, and then stop and look at your face."




Bella is gasping now. "I am putting three fingers in your cunt and I am circling your clit with my thumb. Now I press hard on your clit! And my fingers curl up inside you, hard! And my cock is urging me to move into you. My other fingers have entered your ass now and I am gently rubbing, around and around inside you, while I move my other hand in your cunt. So soft. So wet, just for me."






"Oh Edward, yes, just for you. Only you. Please I can't… please please please."




"Now I am moving hard and fast in you. I feel your trembling. Can you feel my hands and fingers? Can you, can you?" I say softly. "You can't hold it back much longer, can you? But I don't want you to come yet."






"Please Edward, please. Enough enough, please let me come now."






I lean in to kiss her throat and I whisper commandingly, "Now, Bella, now. Come all over me!"




And I bite her neck hard enough to leave a bruise and she shudders all down her body as I hold her tightly, so tightly, that she cannot move or fall. I pull her mouth close to my skin to keep her from screaming, and she continues to convulse and shake while I hold her imprisoned.






When she begins to breathe normally she looks up at me with tears running down her face. "Oh Edward, oh Edward, I can't believe you did that to me. I can't believe it. It was so wonderful, so wonderful. I never dreamed,"… and she kisses me with abandon.






And me. I can't believe it either. I imagine loving her in this way and it comes true.



No comments:

Post a Comment